In compliance with Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de servicios de la sociedad de la información y de comercio electrónico (LSSI) (Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on information society and e-commerce services (LSSI)) we inform you that:
The owner of this portal is Instituto Leonés de Desarrollo Económico, Formación y Empleo, S.A. (from now on ILDEFE) with NIF A24419681, address at Avenida de la Magdalena 9 – 24009 León and telephone 987 235 040, registered in the Mercantile Register of León in volume 915 general, sheet 134, page LE-11.691.
General conditions of use of ILDEFE portals
The domain names ildefe.es, espaciotalentojoven.com, leonup.com, jornadasildefe.com, vivero.espaciotalentojoven.com, talento.ildefe.es, itskilledpeople.es are owned by ILDEFE and their exclusive use is reserved for it.
ILDEFE’s official website is www.ildefe.es and, both this and the other websites under the above mentioned domains, are intended to provide the general public with information on the activities that the company carries out and the products and services it provides.
The use of any of these websites implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set out in this document, without prejudice to any particular conditions that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the website.
ILDEFE reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, changes and updates to the information contained on its website or in the configuration and presentation of it.
In order to keep the information published on the portals up to date, the contents of the same may be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any time, so it is advisable to check the validity or accuracy of the same by going to official sources.
Intellectual and industrial property
The design of the portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it belong to ILDEFE and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are owned by ILDEFE or, if applicable, have a license or express authorization from the authors.
Likewise, the images and other graphic elements contained in the portals are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, requires in any case the prior written authorization by ILDEFE. Any unauthorized use is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that are not owned by ILDEFE and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, and they are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them.
ILDEFE recognises in favour of their owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility for them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by ILDEFE.
ILDEFE declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; therefore, if you consider that our websites may be violating their rights, please contact ILDEFE.
- ILDEFE does not guarantee the absence of errors in access to the Web, in its content, or that it is updated, although ILDEFE will make its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them.
- Both access to ILDEFE portals and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
- ILDEFE is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the User’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses in the User’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same.
- ILDEFE is not responsible for the information and content stored, including but not limited to, forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website ILDEFE.
- However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, ILDEFE is available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international law, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please contact ILDEFE.
- ILDEFE is not responsible for the responses made through the different email addresses that appear on its website, so no legal binding effect can be derived from them.
- ILDEFE is not responsible for the legality of other third-party websites from which the portal can be accessed.
- ILDEFE is also not responsible for the legality of other third-party websites that may be linked or linked from our portals. The aim of these links is solely to facilitate the search for resources that may be of interest to you through the Internet. They will have only an informative character and in no case imply any relationship between ILDEFE and the individuals or entities holding such contents or holders of the sites where they are located. ILDEFE also cannot be held responsible for the operation of the linked page or for any possible damages that may result from accessing or using it.
Data Protection Policy
Access to our Data Protection Policy.
Access to our Política de Cookies.
Through the information published on the transparency portal, ILDEFE regularly and updated attends the principle of active publicity established by the Ley 19/2013, de 9 de diciembre, de transparencia, acceso a la información pública y buen gobierno (Transparency Law of December 9th, 2013), with the appropriate mechanisms to facilitate accessibility, interoperability, quality and reusability of information, as well as its identification and location.
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this legal notice, as well as any question related to the services of this portal, shall be Spanish law.